Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Coordinates with field sales team members to ensure goals are met. Provides support to customers over the phone and may conduct field visits as necessary.
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions
- They handle the traffic of customers and ensure proper attention to every customer
- Analyze the choices and financial capacities of every customer and suggest suitable products
- They offer different alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product
- Demonstrate the methods of using products and resolve customer queries
- Responsible to close sales deals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Call up the prospective customers, explain details of the different products and services offered and convince them to buy the products
- Make efforts to achieve the short term sales targets and improve goodwill of the organization
- Operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
- Ability to prepare accurate quotes
Location: Ravenswood, West Virginia
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 am – 5 pm. Some mandatory overtime to meet customer demands.
Experience: Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus.