Immediate Openings located in Central or Eastern, PA.
Office location: Canonsburg, PA at the Southpointe Business Park.
The candidate must work well independently but also as a team member to service our Existing & New Customers in order to build profitable sales in the following Industries; Water/Waste Water, Power, Chemical, Process, HVAC, Mining, LNG, NGL, NG, Gas Transmission, Midstream and Fracking within a focused territory of Central and Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Eastern New York, Northern Delaware, and Eastern Maryland.
Applicants must be able to employ a consultative sales approach that focuses on building a long term, value-based relationship with accounts, penetrating them for further business and maximizing the margin they create while reducing the time and costs in managing them. Applicants must demonstrate commitment to prospecting and new business development to promote profitable growth.
Each Person will be Responsible for the following:
- Sales performance with assigned product lines
- Know and understand key markets and applications through both research and customer interaction
- Gain market share through acquisition of new customers and applications
- Recognize trends in the market place and relay those trends to management
- Work as a liaison between the Customer, our Engineering Team and Product Technicians when solving technical questions
Minimum Qualifications in any of the below is a plus to obtain an interview.
- Critical: Experience in engineered sales with a focus on the Natural Gas Measurement & Analysis knowledge
- Technical sales experience in Power, Chemical, Process, Mining, Water/Waste Water Products
- Background in Gas Sampling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as well as CRM platforms such as HubSpot.com
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of the business relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of products
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must pass drug and alcohol testing
- Must be proficient in documentation of all communications: verbal or written
Company: Valtronics Sales
Experience: Prefer 5 years
Education: Equivalent Education and/or experience in related fields described.
Travel: Inside Sales 10%, Outside Sales 90%
Product & Procedure Training will be provided.